Welcome to autumo ifaceX.
«autumo ifaceX simplifies professional IT operations in monitoring their processes and Big Data interface
exchange between clouds, databases and web interfaces for companies of any size. It is built to excel in enterprises with
settled operation & monitoring»
ifaceX is a secure and scalable platform for exchanging and monitoring enterprise interfaces that
transfers data from one endpoint to another, such as REST APIs, databases, clouds, files, mails, etc. with many
standard templates, e.g.
financial APIs, etc., as well as with additional
Reader/Writer packages for connecting to FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDav,
Google Cloud Storage,
Amazon AWS S3,
Microsoft Azure Blob Storage,
BackBlaze B2 Storage.
It also easily runs any process or even programming code that can be monitored.
Processing can be fully customized in many ways, including flexible target field mapping based on formulas
and data mapping via a drag-and-drop user interface. Therefore, it is also a Big Data mapper tool.
- Run your Interface Processors (IPs); all at once, as many as you want or a single IP
- Execute the IPs in different modes (serially/atomic/parallely) & configure processing
- Besides sending data to REST, databases, CSV and mails etc., you can run and any system program or code
- Run ifaceX as a server that executes IPs with an internal scheduler (Quartz Scheduler)
- Schedule and surveil your Interface Processors in detail with the scheduler
- Access Interface Processor data (e.g. status) per JSON REST
- Operation monitoring and alarming with threshold levels (Email & SMS)
- Available roles: Administrators, Operators & Controllers
- Configure | Develop your IPCs within a GUI
- Configure your ifaceX installation and test your IPCs
ifaceX Console Tools (CLI)
- Run ifaceX with your OS scheduler and console dev-tools
- Protect all sensitive data with advanced cryptographic algorithms
- Provides lots of Interface Processor Configuration (IPC) templates to connect to many well-known cloud services per REST API out-of-the-box, e.g., PayPal, IEX Cloud, SWIFT, Hubspot, Spotify, etc. (continuously supplemented)
ifaceX Distributed Deployment
- ifaceX Server: Runs the ifaceX Scheduler, executes the alarming
- Web-Container: Runs ifaceX Web, sends Emails for password resets, uses web-container resources
- Standard License with 1 Interface Processor
- Standard License with 5 Interface Processors
- Standard License with 10 Interface Processors
- Enterprise Edition License with unlimited Interface Processors; major release updates, with a «Developer Reference» and much more
- Connects with Clouds seamlessly
- Can be used as a Big Data mapping & transforming platform too
- Security Features: SSL | TLS | Argon2 | SHA-3 | HTTPS | CSRF | 2FA | OAuth 2.0 | Digest | API-Keys
- High Scalability: Hosts, OS, Interface Processors, Batches of Data
- Alarming with error thresholds: Email, SMS
- Traffic Light Monitoring
- Execute any program and monitor it with ifaceX
- Write your own interface processors or execute your code with ifaceX
- Deploys on any OS platform, runs everywhere including multiple deployment scenarios
- Runs «as is» and can be customized in detail in most versatile ways
- Extended Setups: Logical Instances & Atomic Processing chains
- Extensive manuals, a Quickstart guide, additional Readers/Writers
and many more downloads within a protected Customer Area
- ifaceX Web can be deployed within web containers such as Apache Tomcat or Oracle
WebLogic (prebuilt packages) or even runs independently
in the ifaceX Server (stand-alone deployment) without the need for an additional
- Trial version available (soon)!
autumo ifaceX 1.2.0 is released!
ifaceX is based on 20 years of experience in IT service provider environments serving enterprises with high data throughput as well as high security and operational requirements.